Summit Energy’s Supplier Management Program assures that your company does business with suppliers that provide reliable energy supply and competitive pricing.
As part of our Supplier Management Program, we evaluate suppliers on indicators such as:
- Load capacity and ability to serve
- Price competitiveness
- Scope of confidentiality agreements
- Requirements for end-user credit assurances
- Available product structures
- Viability of business operations
- Financial strength and creditworthiness
- Customer service
- Frequency and magnitude of billing errors
- Operational assets
Summit Energy’s insight and experience in the supplier community directly translates to energy savings for your company, no matter where you operate or how much energy you use. Energy opportunities differ by region, supplier, customer type and industry.
Identifying and capturing these opportunities requires constant exposure to suppliers and their activities within each market. Our dedicated team of energy professionals work day-in and day-out with suppliers in the competitive energy marketplace searching for ways to lower utility bills for your company.
Looking for the best energy supplier that fits your needs? Contact us today.